Wednesday 27 February 2013

Jwoww For No H8

JWoww is promoting a great cause and joins the many celebs who have stood up for equal rights. Jenni, who now stars in her own reality show along side Shore cast mate Snooki, is the latest celebrity to join the NoH8 campaign. The viral campaign promotes marriage, gender and human equality. Most celebs do the photos with duck tape over their mouths, but of course Jenni Farley also taped up her chest. Nice. That is one way to get noticed. ?I followed them and they followed me back. I messaged them so I wouldn?t embarrass myself being like, ?Hey, you guys want to do a photo shoot with me? I love your cause; I think it?s amazing.? They completely agreed. The first opportunity I got to meet with them, I did. It was a great experience. The story blew up because of human kindness. Don?t hate on your fellow man. It?s very inspirational.? Jennie, who was recently proposed to by her longtime boyfriend Roger, also talked about her own upcoming nuptials. “I know I want a tight princess cut dress with boobs out and a bachelor/bachelorette party in Vegas,” she told MTV. She is too much!!! Jenni turns 27 today [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/oodo-uS8dJI/

Rudy Gay Jim Nabors The Americans bank of america online banking Adairsville Ga ashley judd Alois Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment